From: Dave Godwin via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 7:43 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dave Godwin
Subject: Re: Stus-List Don't force it, get a bigger rock...

Graham,

Thanks for that. I was just out searching for info on A & H hatches and I ran
across a old thread by Tartan 37 owners talking about replacing theirs. I have
never hear of Man Ship hatches but a couple of the listers seemed impressed
with them.

A&H did a complete rebuild of my hatches and although I was pleased with the
results the total cost including shipping was, as I recall, a bit more than
buying new Lewmars outright.

Your hatch is too small for me but the offer is much appreciated. Both my
forward and main cabin hatches are identical. I haven’t measure them yet (I
just disgustedly stored them away for future reference…) but my general
impression is that they are around 24” x 24”.

Cheers,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay
Ronin’s Overdue Refit

  On Jun 2, 2015, at 7:32 PM, Graham Collins via CnC-List