Manhattan dockage is SUPER expensive. You’re better off staying at City Island
for the night and taking a cab into Manhattan.

I’ve stayed at Lincoln Marina — also a great place, and there’s a ferry that
takes you right to midtown, but it is a bit of a trek to there from the
southern tip of Manhattan, especially starting from Western LIS.

There’s also a water taxi or ferry that will take you from Liberty Landing to
downtown. See:
http://libertylandingmarina.com/liberty-landing-marina-amenities/
<http://libertylandingmarina.com/liberty-landing-marina-amenities/>

All the best,