From: Bill Bina - gmail via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:41 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Bina - gmail
Subject: Re: Stus-List 12 volt cordless drill

I would change course, and go for an 18 volt, 1/2 inch Ryobi with one of the
new lightweight lithium Ion batteries. They are variable speed, and those new
batteries run a LONG time on a charge, and then charge back up in an hour. Plug
the 110 volt charger into an inverter when onboard, or get two batteries and
rotate them from home. You'll be getting so much more "tool" than anything like
what you described can provide.

Bill Bina