On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Graham Collins via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

"When I'm working on the boat I will bring whatever drill is appropriate
(the corded right angle drill is actually a favorite), I will take it home
when done."

Speaking of right angle drills, the Admiral gave me the Bosch cordless
right angle drill for Christmas.  It's a horse.  I use it more often than
you'd think.  Current job is a complete re-wire of a Hans Christian 38.
I've used it 3-4 times inside the cabinetry just on the 120 volt side.

My buddy has a corded right angle drill.  He has used his quite a lot
also.  When you need one, you need one.

I tell people about my part time paid hobby of working on boats "I don't
make a lot of money, but I end up with some awesome tools".  :)

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA