There is also a wind overlay on the tracker site.  Definitely more pressure
south of the layline.

Second group starts tomorrow.  Sunday the big boys start, as does the
Marblehead/Halifax race.  Didn't see any C&C's in that one, but I know one
skipper and there are several boats from Annapolis doing that one.

Joel

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Jean-Francois J Rivard via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Cool Stuff,
>
> Some of that becomes clearer with this;
> https://www.windyty.com/?38.608,-65.918,6 You can see how the leaders
> made short work of the beat off the continental shelf and are now flying
> across at 10-14 knots plus on a beam reach enjoying a 16-24 knot
> southwesterly..
>
> Isn't this satellite tracking technology great?
>
> Francois Rivard
> 1990 34+ "Take Five"
> Lake Lanier, GA
>
> >  Some very strange tracks in the IRC 4 class.  Tracking available here:
> >  http://yb.tl/transatlantic2015 <http://yb.tl/transatlantic2015>
>
> >  Dennis C.
> >  Touche' 35-1 #83
> >  Mandeville, LA