Hello,

My wife and I will be in the Holland area Tuesday 7/28 through Thursday 7/30
and are interested in crewing on a boat (preferably a C&C) on all or any of
these days.  It appears that there are races each evening out of MBYC,
Bayshore YC and Southhaven YC.  Might anyone be racing and need crew?  Or
perhaps any tips on finding a ride?  My wife and I are in our early 60's,
fit and experienced.  We actively club race our C&C 32 in Metro Detroit on
Lake St. Clair.

Michael Clow

Desire <http://desiresailing.org/> , C&C 32, Lake St. Clair