This looks great. I was thinking about doing the exact same setup on my
34+. The quadrant configuration is identical.

I like that better than cutting the rudder post tube except that I have
read on the Edson site that mounting a hydraulic ram directly to the
quadrant was not recommended..  It seems that the reinforcement plate
shown on the picture would sufficiently spread the load.

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA

<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Ken,
>>      Terrific!  That would be very helpful.
>> Gary
>>
>> ~~~~~~~_/)~~~~~~
Regards

François Rivard
 4111 Northside Pkwy, Nw

Big Data Black Belt
 Atlanta, 30327-3015
IBM Sales & Distribution, Software Sales
 Usa
Mobile:
770-639-0429

e-mail: