From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Nate
Flesness via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 5:15 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Nate Flesness
Subject: Stus-List solar vent wiggles, doesn't rotate

My Nicro 4" solar vent, maybe 4 years old, would not run this season.
I replaced the NI-MH C cell, left it switched off for a couple days to charge
in the sun, and turned it on - it wiggles back and forth a little, but doesn't
rotate - same as the with the old battery.

Ideas? solutions?

Thanks

Nate

"Sarah Jean"