  From: Andrew Burton via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: Andrew Burton
  Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List head question-lubrication

  I used to use olive oil, but my feeling now is that would leave a film on top
of the liquid in the holding tank, preventing air from getting at it, which
would result on a foul odor.

  Perhaps one of the dedicated head lubes would be the ticket.

  Andy

  C&C 40

  Peregrine

  On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Alex Giannelia via CnC-List