  From: Dennis C. via CnC-List
  To: CnClist
  Cc: Dennis C.
  Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 9:27 AM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Painting a Edson Pedestal

  I spray painted mine years ago with Krylon or Rustoleum.  Still looks good
except where the powder coat is beginning to fail.  As always, preparation is
critical.  I cleaned it then lightly sanded it with fine sandpaper.

  At some point, I plan to pull it and have it re-powder coated.  The local
powder coat place here is quite good.  Should be better than original.

  Dennis C.

  Touche' 35-1 #83

  Mandeville, LA

  On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 1:39 AM, Peter Fell via CnC-List