good day,

ref: C&C 34 (John and Maryann)

I have a C&C 33mk1 (1976) and have a couple of very nice sails I can part with, if you are still interested. The measurements are very close between the 33 and 34. Both the (symmetrical) spinnaker and 155 have inspected by Quantum this spring and are considered in very good condition.

*Quantum Sails - Traverse City Loft
   #1 genoa 155%, tri radial cut laminate (mylar/kevlar)
   sail was inspected and measured with measurement worksheet supplied
   ORC stickler applied to head
   sail was used on a Harken RF system, with white UV protection

*Reynolds Sail Company - Traverse City Loft (Ed Reynolds is now president of Quantum Sails Int'l)
   spinnaker, .75oz, symmetrical, tri-radial cut, multi colored
   rectangular launch bag
   (this sail is still very crinkly)

joe jonika
Traverse City, MI
C&C 33mk1
sail #16835
'Merlin'

cruising/racing grounds Grand Traverse Bay, northern Lake Michigan