I can't say for sure on a 34+ but on my 37+ it is under the port setee up
against the forward bulkhead, molded into the fiberglass that supports the
setee platform.  You have to remove the flat portion of the setee (by
pulling all the screws holding the plywood platform to the underlying
support) to view it.

Ken H.