I have removed the gimballed propane stove and original oven (the stove fits
into the top of the oven) from my 1980 C&C 30 mk 1 to make more storage room on
the boat.

The oven has never been used, and the original alcohol stove was replaced with
a much newer two burner propane stove within the last ten years. It may have
been used once or perhaps never as well. It looks new. Color is brown.

I'm not sure if there is any interest in these items, but before I scrap them I
thought I would check with the Forum members.

I am located in Penetanguishene, but can deliver to Toronto quite easily.

Price is negotiable.

Peter Delean
Drifter 2
Penetanguishene, ON