From: "Josh Muckley via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "C&C List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Josh Muckley" <muckl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 4:13:00 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Running Back Stays

I don't race my 37+ so take this with a grain of salt but my check stays just
seem to just get in the way. I still set them but they don't really seem to do
much. I've watched for pumping but it never seems to be a problem. Weird thing
is I kinda like having them. Sorta like my pinky toes, I don't know what they
do, if anything, but I still like having them and chose not to remove them.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:21 PM, scott gary via CnC-List <