From: Dennis C. via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2015 10:06 AM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List EVA foam deck nonskid

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

  I also worried about how hot it might get

Feedback from the racers says it doesn't get hot in the lighter colors.  Said
it was cooler than fiberglass deck.

No experience with longevity.  Melges sells Raptor Deck aftermarket kits for
their boats so they like it.

http://www.melges.com/?p=store/details&sku=18593&cat=105&SID=d0dca1ecbrniqf98n8du7h4sr2

Dennis C.