Years ago when I owned a C&C, I was fortunate enough to attend (and help
organize) rendezvous for C&C Owners.  Included events took us to both the East
and West coasts as well as several on the Great Lakes.

Many of the events are still fresh in memory and will not be forgotten.  It is
a chance of a lifetime to put faces on names you see everyday, listen to some
fantastic sailing experiences and view first hand the custom modifications
owners have made on their C&C Yachts.

It is not an easy job planning these events and many, many hours are spent
making things go right – from securing a place to hold it, organizing a
schedule and meals to suit everyone and praying nightly to King Neptune for
great weather.

Don’t think twice about going – just go and enjoy the familiar camaraderie that
C&C owners are famous for.  Take the family as I am sure there is something for
everybody.

All the best to the organizers – you deserve a lot credit for your efforts.

Stu