From: Graham Collins via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 08/02/2015  8:23 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Graham Collins <cnclistforw...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Summer Cruise, Speed and Sticky Situation

    Hi Tom

    The ST60 - I had this issue, it was oddly sensitive to direction -
    by turning the sensor very slightly it would spring into action.
    Another lister, who will not be named, had the same issue but it was
    because his (boat) bottom had 1.5 inches of mussel growth on it.
    The speed wheel would get wet, but that was about it.

    As for the cord it sounds like the outer skin has age/UV-itis.  Does
    it sit out in the sun a lot?  It is a terminal disease, no cure.

    Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11
    On 2015-08-02 5:02 PM, Tom Buscaglia