The AIS Fred sold me was a big help while cruising for two months this summer.
I contacted some boats by name, and some contacted me by name. Better choice
than radar. Thanks Fred

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

His new instruments are reportedly working great; his favorite thing is having
the AIS transponder on the boat, so he can see all the commercial shipping and
they can see him.

I’m not sure he regularly watches the list any more, so I’m taking the liberty
of posting this.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis