From: Jean-Francois J Rivard [mailto:jfriv...@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 8:26 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: firewa...@reinardy.us
Subject: Stus-List Electronics upgrade

My Zeus2 uses COG from the integrated GPS.   I don't have a magnetic compass
feed but do I have TWD, VMG to Wind and Marker et all working  The VMG is
calculated using heading info.   You have to know where to click the COG
option in the options menu.

You can use the GPS based SOG as well.  The reason it wants the paddle wheel
boat speed info as well is to recognize and compensate for current and
tides.

You can PM me if you need more details on how it's done.  It was not super
obvious but after clicking around for a few minutes I was able to make it
work just fine.

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA