Anybody know the rod size for the standing rigging of a 37+ with the tall
rig?  I tried to measure it but evidently my vernier caliper usage skills
are poor.  I'm looking to buy/borrow a Loos RT-10 but need the rod size to
make sure i get the correct one.  Yes, on the side is a rod gauge but i
don't want to get committed to a $500 tool just to find out its the wrong
one and won't fit my rod.

My measurements for the 2 different rod sizes are 5.1mm and 7.25mm or 0.203
inches and 0.279.  None of the measurements are appropriate which makes it
impossible to tell if the rod is standard or metric.

Any sources for borrowing a tension gauge would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+