From: Indigo <ind...@thethomsons.us>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 07:04:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Stus-List Crew Assignments - 35mkIII
Josh
I agree practice is key. Fortunately I have a pretty steady group who crew
regularly most of whom have plenty of bug boat cruising experience but very
limited to none spinnaker handling. I am hoping that by giving each a
specific list of "jobs" to focus on there will be less confusion and less
chance of mistakes.

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III