I never thought of this as a problem since I have a 44-lb Bruce right now but
I'm planning on getting the 20 kg Rocna Vulcan (without the roll bar) for the
Bahamas.  I won't have the roll bar to grab but I manage OK with the Bruce.  I
don't think the roll bar will play nice with my Bruce along side.  Does anyone
on the list have both side by side?

Bob
S/V Rainy Days
LF38