Hi all, I'm throwing a line here and I'm looking for local knowledge of the
Newport area.

Me and my girlfriend are looking to go at the Newport boat show and are looking
for accommodation. We are open to camping (tent) but is it a good idea? We
found the Melville pounds campground in Porthsmouth. Will the drive be like
really bad? Any comments please.

airbnb has some closer options but nothing under 150$ a night for a room in an
apartment closer to the show... Higher price but maybe it's the way to go to
enjoy our stay?

Thanks for your help local "cncciers"

Bruno Lachance
87 c&c 33 mkII