  From: Harry Hallgring via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: Harry Hallgring
  Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 15:50
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Stus List - 1983 38 Landfall on Ebay

  Seems cheap?

  Harry
  Sent from my iPhone

  On Aug 20, 2015, at 15:20, Danny Haughey via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

    I just saw this.  the price is rediculous.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXCELLENT-C-C-WORLD-CRUISER-Ready-To-Sail-NO-RESERV-Offshore-Electronics-Package-/201411407045?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2ee50e2cc5&item=201411407045

    but as I was researching the boat i found this.

    http://www.yachtsalvage.com/Listings/YS140250.htm#photos
    it has to be the same boat.  I think someone bought the salvaged boat,
fixed it up and is flipping it.

    not that that is necessarily a bad thing...  it just needs a really good
survey...