Yep, but no adjustable cars.   I'd love to see pics...

Like many variations I suspect they were custom factory options to the original
owner.  For example,  Alera does not have adjustable back stay either and the
traveler is in front of the pedestal at the end of the boom.  But these are
clearly a factory jobs.

You figure...

Tom B

Tom Buscaglia