From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Gary Russell
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 8:03 PM
To: C&C List
Cc: Gary Russell
Subject: Re: Stus-List knotmeter malfunction

Joe,
     What kind brand of knot meter?
Gary
S/V Expresso

~~~~~~~_/)~~~~~~

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
Coquina just got hauled this morning. Now I can go over and see why my
knotmeter reads 0 underway, but if I pull the impellor out and spin it the
readings are good. Any ideas why the paddlewheel spins freely in my hand but
not in the water???
BTW – the diver that cleaned my bottom said now I had 3 different colors of
paint showing maybe it was time for more LOL. The last time I painted I did one
blue layer and one red layer over black original. It seems to have ablated
itself right off the boat.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina
C&C 35 MK I