Hi Dave, thanks!  I've read just about every article on this model and have been laying after one but I never thought all the stars would EVER align enough to actually own one!

the wife is not overly enthused about the dark wood interior but she couldn't deny the exceptional value of this particular boat.  I've got some work to do, mostly cosmetic, to make her as beautiful as she should be.  the biggest issue is topside paint.  It has an awlgrip job thats peeling terribly.  the surveyor was trying to convince me to do it myself and go with white fur more forgiveness.  I don't think I'd like to take on a job like that.  It seems to big for one guy to on his own.  I guess if I had it inside in my back yard all winter I might give it a shot.

It's also in need of a bottom job.  this will be my 3rd boat in desperate need of a bottom job.  I'm going to try and have those 2 things done over this winter if I can get a reasonable price.

does anyone have any idea what I might expect to pay for top sides and bottom job?

geeze, I hope you guys don't mind me staying apart of the group now...  lol. I'd be lost without you all!

Danny
closing soon!
Massachusetts

DJH