oops...  all that blather for nothing.  winch mate was the in between item.  I was thinking those rubber things w had on Lolita were winch mates...

don't mind me...  lol

DJH

On Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>, Sep 5, 2015 10:38 PM wrote:

Harry,

3 pairs of these have come up on eBay over the last 6 months.  Do you have 32STs already?  Just want newish ones?  Spares?  I keep an active search for barient, barlow, lewmar, and self tailing.  I'll let you know if i seen any more.

I have a local machinist that re-knurls, repairs, rebuilds, and repaints them for a reasonable rate.  He can even fix broken teeth on the drum.  The pair I got on ebay had a broken piece out of the self tailer.  He built the metal up and milled it to contour the plate properly.

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B8pEh5lnvP1yZHVtUmhnX2xFR2s/edit

I'm always looking for 28STs or 27STs...

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD