On Pegasus I have a system that alows me to pump fuel through my filters,
then back to the tank. Not sure I would call it a fuel polisher. I put it in
after spending a hour trying to bleed the filters while under way. I have a
valve before the engine andafter the filters, and one that allows fuel to
return to the tank. For pumping I installed a small electric pump. I also
installed a canister Racor filter after the Racor 500. The 500 is 30micron and
the other is 2micron. If you want a picture or more information email me, to
hard to post a decent picture here.

    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Mitchell's via CnC-List Date: Sun, Sep 6,
2015 08:56To: CNC List;Cc: Mitchell's;Subject:Stus-List Fuel contamination
It just occurred to me that no one replied with a DIY fuel cleaning method. Has
anyone built their own polisher? I have considered a two filter system with a
bypass polisher but haven't had any issues and I don't use much fuel either. It
isn't complicated in theory. LenCrazy Legs1989 37+Sent from my mobile
address:CnC-List@cnc-list.comTo change your list preferences, including
unsubscribing -- go to the bottom of page
at:http://cnc-list.com/mailman/listinfo/cnc-list_cnc-list.com