Rich,

Are you suggesting that if a 30 year old boat hasn't blistered yet, that it
is likely to?  My thoughts/statements were twofold, assess exactly what
Danny meant by needing a bottom job and advise that if multiple layers of
bottom paint is the only concern that he could probably get away with
sand/feather/paint.  It doesn't sound like he knows exactly what type of
bottom is there right now but whatever it is it certainly seems to be
working.

Josh