From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "C&C List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List end of my search - painting topsides
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 16:06:41 -0500

Rich,
Are you suggesting that if a 30 year old boat hasn't blistered yet, that it is
likely to?  My thoughts/statements were twofold, assess exactly what Danny
meant by needing a bottom job and advise that if multiple layers of bottom
paint is the only concern that he could probably get away with
sand/feather/paint.  It doesn't sound like he knows exactly what type of bottom
is there right now but whatever it is it certainly seems to be working.
Josh
On Sep 6, 2015 4:39 PM, "Knowles Rich via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>