From: Danny Haughey via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:44 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Danny Haughey
Subject: Re: Stus-List boat names we don't like

yea the current name on the boat is Rum Runner IV

Not very fond of that...  However, I think I'm going to keep it for the
delivery and make a change over the winter when she is on the hard...

I don't want to change the name without the proper ceremony...  I'm led to
believe, the boat should be on the hard and a proper christening ceremony with
champagne is in order.  I'm not taking any chances!

Danny