Joel,

This PFD was an older Mustang model without crotch straps.  I do think the unit
being loose around the waist contributed to the issues.  The top of the vest
did come in at an angle and slid up a bit on inflation.  I notice that there is
a crotch strap add on for my Mustang hydrostatic PFD, I am thinking about it.

Jim

Sent from my iPad