From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 11:36 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joel Aronson
Subject: Re: Stus-List boat names

Funny:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Alpha+Mike+Foxtrot

Joel

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

  If I were going to use signal flags, it would be on the stern of a racing
sailboat: Alpha Mike Foxtrot (Look it up)

  All the best,

  Edd

  Edd M. Schillay
  Starship Enterprise
  C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
  City Island, NY
  Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log

    On Sep 18, 2015, at 11:27 AM, Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List