I saw that boat at a Chi-Mac race; it was beautiful.  Red hull with black
letters that looked asian sticklike.  Floated on the water like a cork; must
have been really light for its length.Frers 50 I think.RonWild CheriC&C30-1STL

      From: David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: CNC CNC <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David <davidrisc...@msn.com>
 Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 1:45 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List boat names

#yiv6402665164 #yiv6402665164 --.yiv6402665164hmmessage
P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv6402665164
body.yiv6402665164hmmessage{font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}#yiv6402665164
FUJIMO.

The story  goes an active racer on the Great Lakes wanted a new boat.   His
wife, Jane, said no.  "You buy a new boat and I'm outta here".

FUJIMO.

_ _ _K You Jane Im Moving Out

Apocryphal?  Perhaps.

David F. Risch