<re-sending in plain text>

Yeah, so... in my quest to find my next boat, looking at a variety of
32-36' C&Cs.

I looked at a C&C-36 yesterday, the first 36 I've inspected.  Was
surprised to note that, both from the companionway access and the
lazarette access, it looked like the engine was mounted offset - it
appeared to be angled maybe 3-4 degrees off centerline - the forward end
on centerline, the aft end of it offset to port.

I wasn't smart enough to look at the shaft (I only had a half hour on
the boat, broker had another appoinment), but it got me to wondering -
is the shaft offset on the 36 (to counteract prop-walking or something)?
 Or does this boat have a major problem?

Thx
Bruce