Hi Len,

I re-did mine a couple years and used a multi-step approach that provided
an "As New"  look.

I got the trademark enblems  / stars for both ends from Holland Marine in
Toronto. Those are actual originals. (http://www.hollandmarine.com/) they
also have the ready made triple stripe in some colors (Easier to install).
I needed royal blue and they did not have it
I got 2 rolls of royal blue stripes (1/8 width and 1/2" width) from Great
Lakes skipper http://greatlakesskipper.com/ Those are Bayliner stripes and
their backing has built-in 1/8" spacer area / markings
I got the "Stripe eraser" wheel from ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pinstripe-removal-Discs-Astro-400E-Eraser-Inc-Arbor-400E-AR-stripe-glue-set-/351161305017?hash=item51c2d847b9&item=351161305017&vxp=mtr

Once you get the hang of the eraser wheel it takes about 30 minutes to
cleanly remove about 30 feet of stripe.

Next step I installed the Original C&C Emblems on both ends, then I layed
the bottom stripe following the edge of the sunk-in stripe area
I layed the 1/2" middle stripe by following the spacer markings off the
lower stripe
I layed the top 1/8" stripe by lining-up the spacer backing to the middle
stripe

It sounds more complicated than it is.  It turned-out outstanding.  I
still get compliments on how straight and "factory" the stripes look.

-Francois
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA