Hi Mike
That should work well.  Two comments:
1) make sure stuff can't shift in the locker to contact the fan blades - some of their heaters don't have grills over the back of the fans. 2) you should consider where the air is going to get sucked from as you want to ensure enough of it can get in. I've got a unit in the locker under the v-berth, and added a little grill so that air can get sucked back in.

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2015-09-25 1:15 PM, Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List wrote:

Hi

Purchased the following heater from “The Binnacle” in Halifax. I did this since we sail from beginning of May til end of October every year. Not interested in a wall furnace just some heat while under motor (deliveries, etc…)

http://ca.binnacle.com/BBQ-Stoves-and-Heaters-Cabin-Heaters/c7_266/p8587/HEATER-CRAFT-COMPACT-CABIN-HEATER/product_info.html

Any comments on the installation? Am planning to install on forward facing knee wall of quarter berth facing nav station. Am thinking that I will rout the hose currently going to water heater to this heater first and from there to hot water heater. Have a Yanmar 3GM30F with hot water etc …

Mike

Persistence

1987 Ferrs 33