Dennis, I too have garhauer rigid and it was the first upgrade made to my boat.
 Wouldn't be without it.
  Do you see any downside to using the main halyard as topping lift when sails
down ?  Done this for years without adverse effects that I can see.  I removed
topping lift.
Bill Walker
CnC 36

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail