From: robert via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 05-10-2015  22:19  (GMT-04:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert <robertabb...@eastlink.ca>
Subject: Stus-List Seized SS Nut & Bolt

    Josh:

    The head of the bolt is too close to the SS tube to get a grip on it
    with a pair of vice-grips.....and the nut is 'recessed' so it
    doesn't turn when you tighten or loosen the bolt.....can't get
    vice-grip or a wrench on it .

    Maybe try to cut the bolt head off is the viable option......I
    assume SS will be tough cut?

    If I try to cut it, what would be the tool of choice?

    Rob Abbott

    AZURA

    C&c 32 - 84

    Halifax, N.S.