Thanks but I don't need it.  Touche's rub rail is fairly intact.  There was
a question on the Detroit 35 owners list about repair and I was just
researching options.

Here's more on it:  https://sugru.com/about

Looks like some interesting stuff.

I do have a few small dings I could try it on.  Hmmmmm.

Dennis C.