All,

Last weekend we did a 4 day charter on a Leopard 39 out of Miami.  First
time sailing out of Miami, in the Keys, on a charter or a cat!

It was one of the best vacations we ever had, despite a lack of wind much
of the time!  Went from Miami to Key Biscayne to Key Largo mostly in the
Bay and then back on the ocean side.

The Leopard is an interesting boat, with all lines lead to clutches and
winches at the helm.  One winch is electric.  It is surprisingly heavy at
20,000 pounds, and needs 10 knots to sail at a reasonable speed.  it was
great having all of the living space on one level.  Our boat had a
generator, so we A/C on the hook - a real luxury!

Not a boat I would own on the Chesapeake, but a great charter!

--
Joel
301 541 8551