Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 10:49:38 -0300
From: Graham Collins <cnclistforw...@hotmail.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Placement of autopilot control head?

I've got my p70 on the right side of the companionway - otherwise I
would have an empty hole, or would have to buy another multifunction
display.  I've got an a75 at the wheel pedestal (thanks Fred!) and that
can activate and tweak the pilot settings, so I can control it either
place.  The setup works well.

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

> On 2015-10-17 10:22 AM, mike amirault via CnC-List wrote:
> Dave, I originally put my p70 on the right side of the companionway.
> BIG mistake
> I have now relocated the p70 to the pedestal above the compass. I
> mounted it in a waterproof plastic enclosure from Hammond. Now, I use
> it as a multifunction display ( 6 data boxes) as well as Auto.
> Mike Amirault
> C&C33ii  Lovely Cruise
> SMSC

Sent from my iPhone