I'm a little embarrassed for not doing my own homework! I know how to
google dammit...

I regret not taking advantage of the B&G stuff from spring 2014 when they
were offering a free display with their speed/depth/wind. I'm rockin the
ST40 speed and depth and they are ok but i want WIND!

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto/Midland