From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sale Tools
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:26:42 -0500

Ha!  I recently had to suggest to a lister to get a wheelpilot from Defender;
for some reason, the sale price they were running was actually over $100 below
my wholesale cost from my vendor.  Volume purchasing does have its
advantages&#65533; the rest of the time, I can beat their pricing.
Fred Street -- MinneapolisS/V Oceanis (1979 C&C Landfall 38) -- on the hard in
Bayfield, WI   :^(
On Oct 19, 2015, at 5:17 PM, Graham Collins via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:How about "If they can beat Fred's
price..."Graham CollinsSecret PlansC&C 35-III #11On 2015-10-19 11:35 AM,
Frederick G Street via CnC-List wrote:If it seems too good to be true...
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/sale-tools.comFred Street --
MinneapolisS/V Oceanis (1979 C&C Landfall 38) -- on the hard in Bayfield, WI
:^(