Sorry Dennis, your right.  The threaded fittings are all different
(diameter and pitch).  It just sounded like he (Bradley) had acquiesced to
not using a universal fitting due to the quoted cost of $200.  $50 and
universal is a hugh win.  I also fear accidentally breaking off the threads
of the other fittings by not properly supporting the hose and manifold
while screwed in tight.

Josh