From: "Jake Brodersen via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: "Jake Brodersen" <captain_j...@cox.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 8:20:04 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Painting Boat Name on Hull

Edd,

I find that Brightside doesn’t seem to keep its gloss that long. I use it on
the cove stripes and end up reapplying it every couple years. Interlux might
have a better choice.

Jake

Jake Brodersen

C&C 35 Mk-III “Midnight Mistress”

Hampton VA

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List <