I looked into putting Raptordeck on my cockpit floor.  I had great trouble
getting in contact with them and working out details of how to get the shape
correct.  In the end, I decided to use Kiwigrip as it was much cheaper.  A
quart can easily did my cockpit floor.  It was very easy to put on (especially
with two people) once you got the hang of it.  and I am very happy with the
results.  I don’t think softness underfoot is a big issue since I have never
had anything but fiberglass underfoot in any boat before.  The Kiwgrip has been
great in terms of traction and now I want to do the rest of the boat as the
difference between the cockpit floor and everywhere else is dramatic.  Have
only had it for a few months, so can’t comment on longevity.  Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT