From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Marek
Dziedzic via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:56 PM
To: C&C List
Cc: Marek Dziedzic
Subject: Re: Stus-List Hydrolocked!

My experience is like this :

- if the pump works properly, the 6 ft hose I use from the bucket in the
cockpit fills reasonably quicklying and there are no issues.

- one year it didn't work and I tried priming the hose. it was that time when I
managed to hydrolock the engine. It also turned out that the Impeller had no
vanes left.

When I replaced the impeller the pump primed itself in no time. Of course, this
was after removing water from the engine.

Marek

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.