No biggie, Janko.  This list has a loooong history.  From a forum or
whatever on Sailnet to a Yahoo group to the list we have today.  We moved
from Sailnet when they went to a member fee site.  We tried the Yahoo group
thing but it never caught on.  We have found a warm cozy home on Stu's List
and here we are today.

One of the main reasons we use Stu's site is his wonderful support and our
control over the content and fees.  Having said that, Stu maintains this
incredible resource in large part by contributions from our listers.  All
who wish to continue this resource, please go to cncphotoalbum.com and
click the "Donate" link in the left side bar to help maintain it.  Thank
you.

Dennis C.